This weekend has been amazing. It has been one of the most memorable weekends ever.
Friday was my graduation, and although it stormed pretty bad, my family was able to get here fine although a tad late.
There are pictures on facebook if anyone wants to see them.
Saturday we went running (6 miles with the Todd's Road Stumblers-- I got my T-shirt), to Susie's wedding shower, and to Cheryl's graduation party, with two naps squeezed in and a chapter of studying. It was amazing.
This morning I got up and showered and tidied up the house. It is so much easier to keep the house clean when it's clean to start with. Jeremy is a little worse for wear this morning. Cheryl had wine that she had delivered from California and Jeremy said it was amazing. Needless to say, I drove home last night and now he's being a pansy on the couch with a pillow over his head.
I have to work today from 10-3, then we are running to the gym (literally), working out, and then coming home to watch the netflix we are behind in.
I'm crossing my fingers that Jeremy will regroup enough to cut the grass, plant the garden and take 3 boxes of stuff to Goodwill before I get home today.
Finally, before I end this post, I wanted to say that I love my mom dearly and I have glad that she is part of my life.
Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
I love you dearly too and I'm glad you're part of my life. Thanks for the awesome picture for Mother's Day.
Post a Comment