baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, May 07, 2009

In a fight between my car door mirror and the garage, the garage wins. By alot. My day has been slightly amiss. My hair dryer broke, I burned my ring finger on a light bulb, and I finally decided that a part of my car belonged on the ground rather than attached to a car.

On the good side, I now can commit a one finger crime as I am now fingerprintless.

Sigh. I haven't felt this stupid in a long time.

I'm nervous about graduation. I hope people aren't stressed out tomorrow, or if they are, they hide it from me.

Tomorrow, I need to go to the gym, cut the grass, study some, and go get picture frames. and a new hair dryer.

Luckily, the house is awesomenessly clean! So I don't have to clean tomorrow.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

I may be sleepy from getting up at 4 a.m. to go to dialysis but I won't be stressed. I promise.