hi all.
I've been busy this week. We got back from a very rainy Gatlinburg on Monday. Even though it was rainy and nasty, we still had a really good time. We were able to get in an 11 mile hike up to the top of Mount Lecount and that was really fun, although Jeremy got really bad blisters. I escaped without any issues except a bruise on my knee when I slipped on a wet piece of wood.
Other than that, I've been working and working out and studying a little bit. I need to study alot more if I'm going to be ready on June 1st. But I took off alot next week so that I can have time, so I'll get it done.
The sucky manager at work didn't change my hourly rate. And I'm totally convinced he did it on purpose. he sucks. I'm pretty sure he is satan. he's the one that I reported to the district manager and intern director about a year ago when he wouldn't back pay me correctly when my rate was wrong. So, I'm pretty sure that he did it on purpose this time so that I'll have $200 missing in human resources land for the next month or so while they straighten in out. the way he told me too was all smug and shit. He was like "I remembered it after the fact, and sent an email the next day, but I'm pretty sure it won't matter." what a dickhead!
1 comment:
When you pass your boards, send him an e-mail reminding him of your increased rate AND copy it to human resources.
Post a Comment