baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today was the last day of my rotation. I got up with Jeremy and went to work with him, but didn't drive to Georgetown until 11 because of the weather. It was horrible on the expressway. Super scary. Then I left at 3:30, which is funny because that was apparently when UK cancelled their classes.

Jeremy and I got home and we were planning on going and working out. But after we were outside shoveling the driveway and I fell on my tooshie and we saw no less than 3 cars unable to make it up our hill because the road was a complete sheet of ice, we decided to stay home. I'm feel pretty guilty about it. I hope that we will be able to work out tomorrow.

The dogs were really funny because not only is the street a sheet of ice, so is our backyard. They were outside sliding around like crazy.

I just finished Emma. It was a really good book. Now I'm started on the Lost Horizon. I hope that I can make it to the library tomorrow to pick up some more books.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Shoveling is exercise.