Last night we were watching an inconvenient truth, and I fell asleep. I went to go lie down hoping that I would wake up in time to watch American Idol and Lost, but no such luck. And then this morning when I woke up I felt very guilty for missing it and not working out yesterday.
I have my VA interview on the 30th. My last day at Toyota is Tuesday. My preceptor is actually moving to another store, so my last day is his last day.
The drive is really dragging me down. Or winter is really dragging me down. something is dragging me down.
I wish that we had all our student loans paid off.
1 comment:
It is an inconvenient truth that sometimes we just need to sleep.
I hope the sun and semi-warmth revive you. It makes me feel like smiling. Good luck on your VA interview. You will be in my thoughts.
Post a Comment