baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm glad we have our animals. they make me smile.

I'm at home today. I was online yesterday looking for the email address for my preceptor for next month, and realized that today was a Univeristy holiday and we weren't suppose to go to our rotation. I guess since I had to be at my rotation last month on Christmas eve and New Year's eve, I have a low tolerance for holidays.

Anyways, I emailed my preceptor and asked if it was okay that I didn't come in. I had missed a day last week to go to the funeral, so I didn't know what his response would be. But I'm home and all is good.

I just folded like 4 loads of clothes. It was covering our entire bed. But everything is folded and put up, except for the t-shirts which Jeremy asked me to leave. Apparently, he doesn't like the way I fold t-shirts, so he can take care of them:)

Plans for today:
-straighten the kitchen (I've been cleaning it everyday, so it's literally a 3 minute job)
-read in my book (watership downs)
-clean off the computer table
-watch tv
-work out
-love on the turtle
-love on the Jeremy when he gets home from work

No comments: