I guess that my interview went okay. I keep having these moments of insecurity and just feeling really stupid, but that should pass. I always feel like that after situations like these.
There are 12 people who applied for 3 spots, so hopefully I will be one of those 3. Now it is out of my hands. Keep your fingers cross. If I don't get it, CVS for me.
So, after my interview, I was driving on Alumni and I had this suddent urge to pee. After 30 secs, it turned downright painful because I had to pee so bad. I'm pretty sure there have been less times than I can count on my hands where I had to pee that bad. It was ridiculous. So, it was almost so bad that I consider stopping at a gas station or something, but since I was only like 8 minutes from the house, I figured I would just wait. I was literally thinking of anything to try to get my mind off of my poor bladder, and was busy being worried that there may be some issues getting up the hill in our neighborhood due to the icy conditions. I was even thinking if it were possible to pull over and squat by my car--- the ground was already wet. Luckly, the road was much improved, but rounding the bend to where I can see the house, in my urgency, I accidently push the garage door opener button twice, and it was coming back down rather than up when I pulled into the driveway. So, rather than wait for it to go back up all the way to pull the car in, I put the car in park and jumped out to duck underneath. I didn't actually jump out because I had to compose myself for fear of changing bladder position may cause some leakage (yes, I had to pee that bad--- it even crossed my mind during the drive if I had anything in my car that would constitute as a bed pan--- I gave up that idea due to the fact I was wearing pants--- now, if I had been wearing a skirt... it would have been a different story.) Anyways, I jump out of my car, and am half way through the garage, when I hear someone yell "excuse me ma'am!??!" When I turned around, I know the guy must have saw the look of pain on my face. The guy had stopped his car in front of the house to ask me if I had gotten any mail today, while pointing at our mailbox. I had not choice but to hobble down the driveway, pry open the mailbox which was frozen shut just to tell him, no, i haven't gotten any mail today, or any for the last 3 days since the ice storm.
The one day that I need to run into the house to pee like a race horse, I get delayed by a stranger driving down the street who decides to stop and ask some random person about their postage status while they are dashing from their car. I should have gone and peed on his car.
And if another one cares, I made it to the potty in time, although I don't think my bladder muscles can take anymore stress like that for a while.
1 comment:
You are too nice. I would have just said NO and went on in.
Post a Comment