baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, August 29, 2008

So I guess a better update is needed. Last week was okay. It would have been much better if Mona had not have come, but there would still have been some pretty miserable times, especially the first time. I think our biggest issue is that we spent the entire time worrying about her and trying to make her comfortable. For sure we would have gone to the beach more and walked around to more of the different places. it was just so slow going.

We got back to Ashland Friday evening around 4:00 after going to Monticello that morning. It was really cool. If you go, make sure that you go during the late summer because that it when the garden is at its peak. It was awesome even though we had to pay like $3 extra because we got our tickets online. It was so cool that I checked out some more books on it from the libary. Did you know Thomas Jefferson was OCD? who knew? Anyways, we got to Ashland and I wanted to pick up the dogs and cats and make a run, but then Jeremy had to install the printer which took forever because it didn't come with any ink cartlidges and then people started showing up for this big family dinner that Jeremy's mom was throwing for some old lady that was an old friend of the family that came to visit from Atlanta. We weren't planning on staying, but I think Jeremy's mom was trying to get us to by giving Jeremy more and more stuff to do. I finally basically threw a fit and said I've been on the road all day, I have to get up for work tomorrow at 6 am, and tomorrow is my freakin anniversary. I want to take my animals and go home. So, after Jeremy cleaned out the crap (literally, their dogs crap) out of the back from and moved the freaking dinner room table and chairs, we finally left at 6:30. I was so frustrated. Later I heard that 14 people showed up for the dinner. I could not have handled that last night.

I've had to work alot for CVS this week. Tonight is my first day off all week and I have to work Sat, sun and monday. But Monday will be time and a half, so that will be cool.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Since the computers in the library are public library computers and not JCPS, I can look at your blog (because there are no blocks) whenever I feel stressed and get a smile looking at your picture. I usually have been reading of your adventures before work or at home. I am having more fun than stress at work.