baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, August 11, 2008

My tummy is a tad toasty. and so is my tooshie. I just hope that it reverts to baseline tan before we head for Virginia Beach on Friday.

Oh, by the way.... we are going to Va beach and the outer banks. Have I mentioned that? I can't remember.

Sunday I went to Louisville for Becca's baby shower. I like her alot. I think she got enough onesies (not spelling that right) and little baby hats to wear a new everyone for a month.

I got him a kickass bassinet, which is kickass to say the least.

This morning I got up, burned 200 calories on the ellipitcal, did upper body weights, then swam 1000 meters. I hadn't used the pool at the gym before and it was nice getting back in the water. Then when I got home, I laid out 30 pages of my book (Black Boy by Richard Wright) on my back, 30 pages on my tummy. it wasn't until several hours later when I realized I should have just gone for 20 pages on each. oh well.

Maybe is soooo cute. she has the most amazing eyes. She's laying on the bed staring at me as I type. what a cutie pie.

I'm going to ask Jeremy to rub lotion on my burnt tooshie before we go to bed tonight. He's had to work every single night since Saturday trying to get his budgets done for 2009. It sucks because they are due next Friday, but since we are leaving for Ashland to drop off the dogs this Friday night, he only has until 5:00 Friday night to get them done. He's been working overtime.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

But you get to go to the beach and forget about the overtime and stuff.