baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

yawn... there's nothing like getting up at 4:30 to work out and then being able to go back to sleep afterwards until 10:45. it's awesome.

Perhapsy got a hair cut yesterday and Maybe is on the list to do today. I have to give her a bath first so that will be a drag.

My husband has a kick ass butt.

And thank goodness he isn't a freak and shaves his legs. THAT completely freaks me out.

My sister is going to have a munchkin soon. I hope it is cute. and even if it isn't, I'll say that it is:)

So, we are going to VA beach and the outer banks the week after next. I don't remember if I've written about this or not, but I apparently have ran out of hours at the VA, so they told me to take the next month. which is awesome. I'm very glad, although I didn't realize it at the time. It is goign to be really cool at the outer banks. We are camping on the ocean two or three nights and that should be really cool. I think Jeremy's sister Mona will be going with us so I hope that be fun. I'm just worried about dying from the heat, but the ocean will be right there and we can jump in it whenever we want to and cool off. so hopefully all will be good.

I'm reading the Great Gatsby. Not so much. I wonder at what point it is suppose to start getting interesting. I thought maybe there were suppose to be some underlying symbolism or something, but not so much. Oh well, I'll finish it today and then move onto something else.

I'm going to try and lay out today in order to get a much needed base tan so I will not burn to death on above mentioned trip to beach. I hope that the sun comes out some. that storm we had last night was ridiculous.

No comments: