baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I worked over at Leestown VA today. it was sorta slow at the beginning because I got kicked off the computer system and it took them until after 1 to get me back on. At one point, I was simply reading out of my Drug Information handbook.

But, it gave me enormous comfort to sit there and think, heck, I'm getting paid $33 bucks a hour to see here and read up on drugs. Could be doing worse things.

I went to the gym with Jeremy this mornign and did a cycling class with him. I'm a little achy now. I will most likely go to bed in a bit and read before falling asleep. we plan on getting up at 4:30 tomorrow and going to the gym again.

we got a watermelon from the store, so we will be eating that all this week.

we have been carpooling since I am over at Leestown all this month--- except on the weekends.

Friday Jeremy is running in the 10 K and then after he is done, we are going down to the parade. then I have to work at cooper drive on sat, cvs i think on sunday.

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

Dad got a "baby" watermelon the size of a cantaloup so he'll be eating watermelon, too.

Virginia said...

we looked at those baby ones... they cost just as much as a big one. We opted for the big one:)