Now I'm kickass and you aren't!!!
I got up this morning at 4:30 (actually it was more like 3:00 because I couldn't sleep) and went to another spinning class this morning with Jeremy. There was a big deal on Wednesday when I had to leave during the middle of it because the music was too loud, but today I wore ear plugs. and the music was too loud again, but manageable. and it was a wicked workout. the first time I literally sweated into my eyes.
Yesterday when Jeremy got home, we got out our bikes and biked to the gym. it was only about 10 minutes, but the hill on Liberty was killer. I was glad that we got to ride on the big huge road with out any cars. and the traffic between todd's road and maple leaf to palumbo is drastically reduced, even at 6.
I'll be leaving on Sunday to go to Asthma camp.
Jeremy will be running in a 5K tomorrow.
I'm going to get lunch at fazoli's and make CVS pay for it.
1 comment:
You both are my favorite athletes. Virginia was running as soon as she could walk so I can see her running forever. I hope Virginia gets to do plenty of fun things while she's helping out at the camp.
Post a Comment