I had a really pleasant dream last night. I don't remember all the details, but I was running (for exercise) and going really far, then I was with my mom getting tatertots at McDonald's (pretty sure they don't really sail those), then on a pirate ship putting on a the pirate's souls into davey jone's locker. Their souls ended up being these little stacks of post-it notes. Anyways, it was one of those dreams that when I woke up, I really wanted to go back to sleep and finish it.
Yesterday, after work, I went to the gym and ran a mile. A 8:41 mile!!! Jeremy was behind me being encouraging and there was a guy in front of me that I was trying to pace. I haven't gone back and looked in the archives, but I'm pretty sure this is my fastest mile or at least a tie.
Today when I get done at CVS (around 3), I am going back to gym and running three miles. my goal is 11 minutes miles on those though.
I've worn the same dress clothes the last three times I worked. First at leestown, then cooper and now today at CVS. now that's what I'm talking about:)
No comments:
Post a Comment