today was my first day of work at the VA. I think that I am really going to enjoy it. I only stayed for 5 hours because I couldn't do much without a log in and stuff.
then I came home and took a really long nap. I didn't realize how sleep deprived I am. then I got up, and headed out to CVS to get my check and allergy medicine.
we are watching a friend's dog while she is in a conference. her name is Hallie Berry and we've watched her before. the dogs were alittle growly when they met, but we will keep an eye on them.
our neighbors are moving, the ones that we actually like. they were able to sell their house; grantly $9K less than they wanted to, but they were willing to take it because of the market and considering our neighborhood has really gone down hill in the past couple of years.
and apparently the neighbors on the back side who we hate because their dogs always bark have hired a dog training company to teach their dogs how to not bark. that is amazing in my book. it just took them a year to not be dickheads.
No comments:
Post a Comment