It's Thursday, but it has been one of those very busy weeks where I don't seem to know exactly what day it is at any given time. it's been very busy. I have to work tomorrow, then I have Saturday off. We were going to go strawberry picking, but because it has been so cold, the strawberries won't be ready until two more weeks.
I have been reading War and Peace and it is ridiculous how many words I have to look up in the dictionary because I don't know them. but, it is a pretty good book once you get past the first 100 pages and get all the characters straight in your head.
Sunday, I am post call at UK, so I will be there most of the day. then, I was suppose to have Monday off because of the holiday, but I am going in to work to make up for the two days that I had to miss so that I could get trained for the VA, which ended up being a complete waste of time.
Turtle is sitting on Jeremy's lab and looking super cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment