baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Turtle is so cute. Every morning, after Jeremy gets up and goes to work out and then work, I roll over and take his pillow, and she alwasy comes and curls up on top of mine and goes to sleep. it is so cute. LAst night I was taking a bath and she came in and started chirping at me because she couldn't understand what was going on. Usually, I take a shower and she plays with me behind the shower curtain.

I feel much better now. I really think I was malnourished and dehydrated last week and that made me feel so bad. I got some fresh fruits and veggies in me and I feel much better. I feel like this summer I haven't been eating enough healthy stuff like I should, even though this is the time of the year it is the best.

I haven't been to work out either, which I know is making me feel like crap. I have had no excuse all this week, except laziness. I didn't have an excuse this morning either, except that I wanted to sleep in. I have to work in Daville at 1, so that means I have to leave Lexington at 12 to get there on time. THen I work until 10 which means I don't get home until 11. it makes me said. I should have worked out this morning.

My nails are finally off, but the ones underneath of them have seen better days. oh well, what can you do.

No comments: