today we got up and biked down to the Farmer's market. I about DIED. yeah, doing three cycling classes a week for the past three months really shows.... in Jeremy. Not so much me. needless to say, my butt hurt a tad when it was all said and done.
Then we headed to Ashland for Mona and Greg's reception for the Kentucky folks. it was interesting to say the least. I'm glad that it is over. I think we spent more time driving there and back than we actually spent there. But, after tomorrow, we won't see Mona and Greg for who knows how long. They are coming with Urshie and Ben to spend the night. I think Jeremy is taking them to a Japanese resturant in the afternoon, then we are going to have Greek Salad tomorrow night. Our tomoatoes are doing nicely. We have gotten several heirloom Cherokee Purples off and they are wonderful. And today we had tomato sandwiches with ox hearts and they were very good too.
we need to go to bed soon. it is past our bedtime
No comments:
Post a Comment