quandary is such a weird word.
Jeremy got the book last night and started reading, and he is about 80 pages away from being done. he said the entire time he has been reading he has had this feeling of dread. how sad.
Lately, I've been feeling very sick in the morning, and my head has been hurting. it sucks. I am off all next week until Wed, I think. I really need to get back into the gym, but I haven't been because I have been feeling so bad.
I wish I could get these stupid fake nails off. I'm off to soak them in fingernail polish remover again.
2 comments:
Make sure that there is acetone in your remover and they have to soak at least 15 minuites before you can start peeling them off.
I sure hope you get to feeling better... are you having morning sickness? Could it be stressed?
I love you and I miss you!!
Post a Comment