baby wyatt
Friday, July 20, 2007
I won a free U of L tee shirt from Dawhares in Jefferson Mall. I got my haircut and Monday I'm headed for Frankfort to get our birth certificates so we can get into Canada for the few hours we'll be there before the ship leaves. I already printed proof that we applied for our passports. We applied on March 1. So much for a twelve week wait we were told about. If I do what I'm supposed to why can't they get the passport to me on time? Why do we need a birth certificate? Because they attached the birth certificate to the passport application. I know. I should have just got another one then but I was told not to worry. We would get it back with our passport. So against my nature I didn't worry and now I have to make the trip. My friend Diane is going to go to Frankfort with me and we'll have lunch there-maybe with her daughter. I'm trying to make the best of things but it's so frustrating. I've wanted to go to Alaska since I was a little girl but now I wonder if it's worth all the hassle. I decided to wait until tomorrow instead of going out at midnight to pick up my Harry Potter. I really liked Luna in the latest movie. I saw it twice and will buy the movie and watch it more when it comes out. There is a lot you don't catch the first time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the actress that played Luna is actually like that in real life...
Post a Comment