ahhhh... must wake up enough to study for the last exam. I think this calls for a diet Ginger ale.
I got up at 2:30 this morning to study for Therapeutics. it didn't go as well as I hoped, but I had a 95% going in, and when I came out, I was sure that that I hadn't lost my A. not that it mattered, because I just checked my email and the professor sent something out saying not to stress because he realized that the exam was hard and not to worry about it but think about our next exam. he would "figure" the grades out. fine by me.
You know that paper that I was complaining about? a 99/100... go figure. I didn't even let Jeremy proofread it before I turned it in.
i also got a 98 on my lab final. Go figure on that too because I felt COMPLETELY unprepared going in and answering questions for all top 300 for the last semester.
I got a B on the final in Drug Info, but I had a really high A going in there, so I don't think it matters.
I should have all A's coming out of this semester.
I was very upset when i got home today. I left the dogs for less than 5 hours. 4 pees, 2 poops ( half of those on the carpet), one trash can overturned, contents completely shredded, one strip of paneling broken and RIPPED from the bottom of the garage door with associated nails exposed, and finally, one mega size BLACK sharpie chewed up, with associated black ink ALL OVER THE CARPET IN THE FRONT HALL WALL. This is all in addition to the vertical blinds that was ripped down yesterday. How in the world do dogs rip down vertical blinds!!?!?!?!? Oh, and it gets better. Several hours later (due to the fact that my lovely husband bagged and froze a big thing of chicken before he left, and the abovementioned overturned trash can in which that packaging for said chicken was in), I had to deal with vomiting AND diarrhea... all of which, of course, was on the carpet.
2 comments:
Jeremy needs to become a veggie only eater like you and the garbage problem would be solved unless they're into veggies like missy.
This is why I can't take animals in the house. I already get so upset with my crazy boys and I love them.
Post a Comment