Hi all.
I am in Louisville right now. I drove here last night after I got off work at 9 to spend time with the family. This morning, I got up and went running and rode the bike for a bit. Then, we got ready to go out to lunch and a movie. then I came home and took a much needed nap. I was very tired. I ended up napping for almost 3 hours. I am staying in Louisville tonight to that I can visit with Katie tomorrow after she gets off of work. I want to see her new puppy and her apartment.
I've had a splinter in my foot for the past few days and didn't know it. I finally took it out this afternoon, but there is still a sore spot.
My dinner consisted of some strawberries, an artic berry smironoff(sp), a hamburger bun with cheese, and an ice cream cone with icecream (go figure). It was good.
man, I am still tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment