2 down, three to go. I can't believe it is 8 already.
Jeremy left with his parents. I think currently they are in Louisville eating dinner.
Jeremy's parents brought Sasha and Sneakers, so our house is full of animals. I was talking to kelly early and she made a joke that I had better be careful because they could revolt and it would be me against the 6 of them. Pretty scary.
I went and got my drug test done today for CVS. I think they will get the results on Thursday, so hopefully i will be able to start working next week. the extra money will be nice.
1 comment:
I'm jealous of Jeremy's parents. I'd like to be having dinner with Virginia but I have this stupid surgery.Don't worry about the animals. They'll follow you anywhere. Worry about whoever gets on your bad side. They'll take care of the bad guys for you.
Post a Comment