baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, May 21, 2007

Today, I headed out to Versailles to work. It was very different than Todd's Road. Alot more scripts, and alot more people who have no idea what they are doing. I was suppose to leave at 5, but ended up staying until 6:10. The drive home wasn't that bad though. no traffic at all.

Now, we are watching the finale of 24. I wanted to rent Panslabryth (sp), but the finale is two hours long, so we would'nt have time tonight. and tomorrow I have to work until 9. so I guess I will have to wait until Wednesday

Jeremy had a pretty busy day today. he was still working stuff on his laptop when I got home at 6:30.

I wish that I would get paid so that I feel like I'm getting something accomplished. a check would be nice.

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

I have paid for our Alaska trip so it's official. July 28 we will leave from Louisville and cruise for a whole week. We don't have an assigned room yet. We have a guarantee which means we'll at least have one on the level we've choosen or get an upgrade to a better room. I would have called but you're working.

Virginia said...

you need to get dad to go to the doctor before then and get a Scopolamine patch. It will help with his motion sickness while he is on the cruise, cuz he always gets really bad motion sickness. it's a patch that you put behind your ear and keep it there for three days. he may need to get a couple for the duration of the trip. he may need to be special ordered from the pharmacy, so he needs to do it soon. he may be able to call his doctor and explain the situation and the doc can call into into the pharmacy for him.