baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, May 25, 2007

The camaro is officially sold. It was so cute last night cuz Jeremy was all sentimental. And the guy that bought it BELONGS to that car. Dirty hat, jeans, nasty teeth, country accent. The only thing that would make it better would be if he had a mullet, which sadly he did not.

Yesterday, I spent the entire day at school at this leadership workshop. Basically, all the organizations at the college of pharmacy got together and argued for which days they wanted to have their meetings and functions. I was there for Rho Chi, but I don't think I really needed to be there because Jennifer was the one that was doing all the talking. And, I think I got food poisoning from it. I started getting sick to my stomach at around 2 and I still felt gross when I went to bed at 9 something.

I was actually at home taking a nap when the guy wanting to buy the car stopped by. Jeremy told him that he would be home before 5:30 and 6, so of course he gets his sister to drop him off at 5:15. Anyways, Jeremy comes home and we head over to the notary to get the title transferred and all that jazz. When we were leaving, the neighbors to the notary called out to the guy and was asking him about his hat (had a #3 on it for some race car driver), and the 90+ German Shepherd tied up in the front yard ran over and bit the poor guy. so, when I got home, I had to write a witness statement to what I saw because the guy we sold the car to had to go to the ER to get treated for potential rabies exposure.

after we got home, I went ahead and got changed to go for a run, but my stomach wasn't really agreeing with me. They had a vegetable tray at the workshop and it had fresh green beans on it. I was wondering why I had never had fresh green beans before and I think it's because humans don't digest them very well when they are raw and they just sit in your stomach making you feel like you want to vomit, sort of like the times I ate too much of the white part of the watermelon rind, and undercooked potatoes.

Anyway, I chugged a dose of the pink stuff and went for a run around the entire neighborhood and was gone for quite a bit. I was very proud of myself for not stopping the entire time.

Anyways, now I am waiting for my yogurt to digest a bit before I head out to the Johnson center. I wasn't able to eat dinner last night because I felt so gross, so if I try to go workout on an empty stomach, I may pass out.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Sounds like a sitcom pilot.