I'm very lonely. Jeremy left earlier today to go up to South Bend to visit with Tim. And I am stuck at home to study and write this stupid paper that I was hoping to be five pages into but really I'm just a paragraph.
I don't like kinetics. I have to get an A on the final if I want to get an A in the class.
I'm so bummed I don't even want to go work out. I didn't work out yesterday because I was busy all day and when I got home I went straight to bed. maybe I will do a video later on.
lame
Jeremy won't get back into town until Sunday. it's not fair. I want him stuck at home and miserable with me.
1 comment:
We tried to call you this weekend like 3 times, but you never answered your phone. Lame.
Post a Comment