baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

have you ever noticed that Jeremy always starts a post with "this (insert time period) has been fairly eventful"?

Quick update.

I got my hair cut. 9 inches off at the shortest layer

My foot still hurts. it is bruised all the way to the toes. I am going to a sports medicine doctor tomorrow for them to tell me to stop being a baby.

i have a CRAP load of stuff to do and very little time. Who needs to study for blocks when you have FOUR group projects (all with different groups mind you) due next week. Presentation and a paper to do.

And apparently, gatinburg this weekend. sigh. I will get it done, I always do.

Not worried about anything grade wise except kinetics. I will have to study my toosh off for the final, which is cumulative.

Lab practical tomorrow whihc I shouldn't have to study that much for. Meeting at noon. maybe I'll win something.

huge list of things to do.

I'm sleepy.

I need to workout sometime. I found out I can do cardio on the weight machines if I use the lowest weight and I don't use the ones that involve my feet.

Anybody want to give us $20,000?

it's hot in the house.

Our radishes may not make it.


I need to call CVS. why am I such a loser?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Be sure to tell the sports medicine doctor it was a "tragic skipping injury".

Virginia's Mom said...

They will probably put your foot in a walking cast and tell you you should have come sooner. You are not a baby, you are an optimist about injury. And you are one of the most sucessful people I know. I wish I was more like you.

Virginia's Mom said...

Okay so I read your post before Jeremy's.