blah.
my head really hurts. I have two more tests today and then I will be done with my first set of blocks. So far, they haven't been that bad. It's been a little distracting with the trial going on, but other than that it has been ok. I should get done with my test at 1:15. Kelly wanted to go workout after it and Joy wanted to go to get lunch, but I think I may bail on both of them and just come home to sleep. I have been up since 2 this morning studying. I went to bed at 7:30 last night but apparently it didn't matter. My head is killing me like I've been up for 24 hours straight.
I think Jeremy is suppose to go visit is Aunt and Uncle today. I don't know if he will or not. I told him before I went to bed that he needed to call them tonight to make sure they were free, but I don't know if he did or not.
does anyone's hands swell at night?
2 comments:
Sometimes. Try drinking more water.
Usually only in the summer, or if I have had too much salt not enough water.
Post a Comment