baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, February 02, 2007

I hate feeling overwhelmed.

I hate that Fayette County was in school today. How stupid was that?

I tried to give blood donate but I was rejected because my iron was too low. Which is totally weird because I've been really good about taking my vitamin and eating healthier.

Did you know that Meijer doesn't have flaxseed oil?

When i got home, I shoved the driveway. it looks nice now while everyone else on the street looks like crap.

two more weekends until blocks. I should really start to study.

I think we accidently lied on our taxes. we just got something in the mail today that we were suppose to put on them. luckily, it was in the IRS's favor, so I'm sure they aren't going to come after us because we didn't ask back 5 or 6 dollars. Anyways, we should be getting our tax refund in less than a week.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Stay warm Virginia,