baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Well, I didn't get to see mom testify yesterday, but I talked to her today. She said it went really well. It was tough sitting through all of the proceedings yesterday, and it would have been tougher to do it a second day. The defendant's lawyer represents the bane of his profession. It takes a certain kind person to make a living out of defending people like that, and I will never want to associate myself with that type of person. There were a few times I felt like jumping the rail and choking that stupid lawyer. He's the type of lawyer who's interest in the truth only extends to finding ways to twist the truth around to his favor. Apparently I made the lawyer and his defendant uncomfortable or something yesteday because the lawyer complained about me to the judge. I can't imagine what I could have done. I stayed completely on the proscecution's side of the courtroom and did not make any threatening gestures that I now of. I feel certain the bailiff would have quickly informed me of any misconduct. The only thing I can figure is I made eye contact with them briefly, and I can guarantee you I wasn't smiling.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You are a wonderful man.