What a day! The garage door wouldn't close and it took me 3 attempts IN THE COLD to woman-handle it down. Then I got to school (work) and the car door refused to open. I didn't follow my first impulse and scream. I sat a few minutes thinking that when someone else comes, I'll get them to try from the outside. Then it dawned on me to roll the window down and try the outside latch myself. AND IT WORKED. I went into school where people teased me about being so bundled up. I asked if they were cold and when they said yes, I replied that I wasn't. So who is the silly one? The one freezing or the one warm?
I wasn't even cold walking Missy. She's got a "friend" dog that comes over to see her when we go out in the afternoon. I feel sorry for that dog. It looks like just a puppy. It sits on the porch on the house across the street next to Sandy's almost all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment