baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm getting packed and ready to go on vacation. I promise to take good care of Virginia's camera now that I remembered to pack it in my carry-on bag. Once I get past security with my needles I will be fine. I have books to read and food to eat on the flight. And I hope to take good care of Rebecca's luggage, too. Hopefully it won't get lost. Missy is going on vacation too. She's going to Greg and Rebecca's. She got in the suitcase and laid down when I went in another room to get something to pack.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

good luck mommy... i hope you have an awesome trip

Christy said...

I don't know if you will see this or not, but have a great trip mom. I love you and Hawaii is going to be great. Don't worry about the needles and enjoy the sand on the beach and the beautiful stuff you will see.

Christy said...

Dad you have a great trip too. I love you both.