if I can just make it past one more day.
The only person I will miss is Don because he is actually a person to respect, rather than the other crap that is there at the lab.
one more day. I have to give a presentation today at 3:30. That should be the longest presentation of my life. It's 18 slides, but it will take forever because I know that they will ask my questions.
Mom is doing fine in Hawaii. I'll let her tell you about all the things she is doing when she gets back. The other night, she called at 10:45 at night and it was funny.
one more day.
I talked to the guy at my EPPE in Ashland. He said that I could work 3- 10 hour shifts on Mon, Tues, Wed and then I would be done for the week. Isn't that awesome. I still have to do 10 hours of paperwork at home, but I'm ok what that. Jeremy arranged it so that he can come up with me sunday night and then drive back wednesday to work wednesday night. That would be awesome if he could work that out for the rest of the month. But he can't because he's goign to Florida to get trained and tehn he's going to a Dave concert.
one more day
No comments:
Post a Comment