The cutest kid pictures ever will be posted in a little while, once I get Jeremy to show me how to scan them. There was an icon on the desktop for the scanner... now it is MIA and I don't know where to go from there.
So, the guy that I was TOTALLY in love with in middle school found me. Ah, the glory of the internet. Darrell Jagoe. Ah, my heart still melts a little. *Pause a moment to reminisce about too tight jeans and middle school crushes* Alas, even though I think he might be gay now and I'm married, I can't get the guts to write him and say... "hey, remember the sixth grade? I was totally in love with you." We ended up going to the same high school but were in different programs (he was a piano major) and didn't see each other much, but it middle school, we were really good friends. But, he was African American and was cultutally unavailable in the early 1990's. I hate at the age of 11 there was a stigma of interracial crushes. I wonder if it will be like that with my kids. WHen do you tell your kids that can like anything, black white male or female when they're at the age to still consider their daddy or favorite stuffed animal their long lost love? Because it's important to love what you will, but who really loves at the age of 11. Or for that matter 16... 18... 21?
6 cucumbers. one yellow tomato. I know you're jealous.
1 comment:
I'm am jealous, but I'm still cute.
Post a Comment