baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The car is washed and vacuumed and the oil is changed and tomorrow morning we are heading to Washington DC at 7 am. I'm going to take a nap and then I will be heading to Louisville to drop off the animals. We already have all their stuff packed and it's a bunch.

Jeremy's parents and Belle and Zoie came into town last night on their way up to visiting Mona. Jeremy made dinner and it was very good.

I have to call Sandra tonight to tell her all the gossip about GeriCare. I talked to Kathie Fawbush on Thursday night and apparently two weeks ago they closed the company. Lots of drama.

I have a new obsession. Backpacking through Europe. England, France and Italy. For three weeks. That's all that they will let Jeremy off of work for. Next summer, after Mona's wedding. Hostels, bread and cheese, not showering, trains... there's just something about Europe that I cannot place my finger on... can places have wisdom? I am super excited. I will now go to sleep and nap and dream off walking down wise streets and eating crusty bread.

No comments: