baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, September 23, 2005

whoa doggie... my head hurts. I think the only thing that would make it feel better would be going to sleep. But I'm holding out until after 11 in order to minimize my chances of getting a page. There's nothing worse then taking a shower and cuddling into bed with the animals only to have that damn pager go off and me have to drag myself out of bed.

I hate it when I can't stop thinking. Take this morning. I was planning on sleeping until 8 because I don't have class until 10 and I can't really leave the house until like 9:15 when I have class at 10 if I don't want to sit in traffic and waste my time for an hour. So, what happens?

6am rolls around and I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed. So, I get up and study. Because I'm that lame. No wonder I'm tired now.

It drives me crazy that I can't ever let things go. Well, I guess I can let some things go but not others. It's like I can't function if there isn't drama in my life. I have school and I have Jeremy. I don't work enough for it to matter and school's not very dramatic because it's school. And Jeremy isn't a good source of drama because he's so nice all the time. Although, I was able to pull at a few straws and tell him that I was very upset with him that he tried to kill me again last night with his cooking. But there was no yelling. I didn't even raise my voice. I didn't even really care... it was like I made some half hearted attempt to get some drama and then I just gave up. My life is boring. I can't even find stupid stuff to argue about with my husband. What is the world coming to?

I'm on call tomorrow and Sunday. Which means I'm stuck in the house because my cell phone is sort of out of commission and I need to be by the phone.

I don't like business calls. I really don't like them when I'm trying to study.

I really like my immediate family. I wish my extended family would just go away. They bug me.

I wish that spring break was here. Jeremy and I are going to be in Hawaii and we won't have a care in the world. It's going to be soo nice. I hope it's like our honeymoon. I heard from mom that bec and greg had a good time on their honeymoon.

Did I mentioned that my head hurts? hmmm... I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got back today and we did have a great time. Thank you for all of the wonderful things that you said about me. I love you very much and I am so happy that you were my matron of honor. Mom says she is having trouble posting.

Virginia said...

I know.. I don't know what to tell you.

Hey, Christy has been updatin gher blog. She wanted me to tell you. I'm glad that you had a good time.