The people need an update... I know.
This past week has been rough. But I feel better now. This is the first time that I haven't felt exhausted. The animals are fine, I got shoes for the wedding, no one has had an accident on the carpet since 6am, we have one HUGE squash from the garden, I'm ahead in school work, this morning was beautiful....
Yeah, last week was one of those weeks you just wish you could erase from existence. Hence, I'm not going to even write about it in here so there won't be a chance that I one day come back to look at this and have to remember it all over again.
Chris, I need your email address so I can write you long winded emotional emails in the middle of the night. I'm going through serious best friend withdrawl and I know how busy I am and you must be 10 times busier than me. So, I figured I would harass you electronically instead of calling you when you might me doing something. That way you can handle my emotional breakdowns at your leisure.
1 comment:
My new e-mail is cesnow01@gwise.louisville.edu Feel free to write me any time :)
Post a Comment