Whew.... I can breathe again. Last week was real long. Saturday was even longer.
Can I just say how beautiful my sister was on Saturday? Every time I saw her I wanted to start crying. The wedding was AMAZING. Everything was so nice. It made me realize though that me and Becca are similar in so many ways but in other ways we are completely in different leagues. I did everything that I could and then more to make her happy on her day because I know she did so much for me and I wanted it to be so special.
I think it was good. There was some nice ass grabbing, some arm pit smelling, and boogers smeared on Jeremy that he didn't even know about in order to keep the smiles going but they came. I even broke out into a dance in front of like 100 strangers (because apparently that's how many people are in Greg's immediate family... um, not so much). I love my sister and I realized that you really can do anything if you do it for the people that you love... nothing else really matters.
Becky, I know you are in Florida playing with Mickey, but if you happen to get on the internet, know that I love you and you are a very special lady. And always remember (even though you've been told it a million times), that your husband is your best friend and will always be through the good and the bad. And don't ever leave each other when you are in a fight. Fight some more, cry some more, sleep some more, scream some more, but don't ever leave each other. You need to have your best friend beside you when you are at your worse so they can always be beside you when you're at your best.
Ok, enough of the sappy stuff. Congratulations to everyone else married this weekend. I'm off to finish my project for drug design and then I'm going to SLEEP. For a seriously extended period of time.
Too bad this starts all over again in two weeks. Jeremy was kind enough to remind me that in two weeks I won't be on my period, my sister won't be getting married, and the death threats directed at him will be kept at a minimum :) Did I mentioned that he came up with a song especially for me called "gotta study"? I'll have him sing it for you sometime.
Mom, I love you and it was good seeing you. Chris, are you still alive? The future Scalf's, are you ready for yours? Did anyone know that Bacterorides fragilis outnumbers E. coli 1000 to 1 in the colon? I sure as hell didn't on my antibiotics test.
No comments:
Post a Comment