I'm really tired and I would give anything to curl up into bed right now. But I have to deal with stupid on call stuff and getting a hold of doctors in the middle of the night. We've been learning about in CAPP that being a health care profession is about sacrificing yourself in order to better the lives of others. But I've been sacrificing myself since 7:30 this morning, put over 100 miles on my car, went to five different hospitals/homes today, only studied like 3 pages of notes when I should have studied like 90 and now I really want to stop the sacrificing and go to sleep.
I just got the phone with the pharmacist and she's beyond ticked off. Not my fault though. I'm not really ticked off. I'm just frustrated that we get called in for the stupidest stuff ALL the time.
My tests are coming up. I need to study for them.
People have been getting held up at gun point in the parking lots at UK. Hence, I'm not going to work out in the morning since the times that I go it is dark out. I'm too tired after all my classes at the end of the day, so I don't know what will happen with that.
This time next week, my sister will be married. Isn't that cute?
The computer in the living room has a virus and I can't really get on my vafcarrot225 screenname anymore because the virus is some how linked to that and I don't want to give anyone else the virus. Although, I think I have given it to other people already. Oh well. I'm either going back to the old vajcarrot or maybe vafcarrot if anyone cares. That's how you can reach me. Or you can always check Jeremy's at wildcat40508.
I am so sleepy.
2 comments:
You're not online anymore :( I want to let you know that you can just ask your server for a veg meal. We got tortellini. Good luck studying. Is Jeremy still planning on being there on Friday? Love you!
thanks, we are both going to try to come.... hopefully it will work out
Post a Comment