This has been the week from hell. Seriously.
I've had problems sleeping and I had so much to get done. A test on Wednesday, a presentation on Thursday, a huge paper due on Friday and then a concert that night. Skit is still sick. She had to stay at the vet all day yesterday and Thursday on fluids because she was so dehydrated. They can't seem to get her temperature below 105. My allergies are killing me and my throat is really sore, which has never happened to be before. After rehearsal on Thursday, I realized I lost my keys. So, I spent the next 50 minutes back tracking every place I went that day (which was alot of places) and calling DPS to let me in to locked rooms. Perhaps had surgery on her eye and that's ok except that she has to wear one of those neck collar things to keep her from messin with her stitches. Thrusday night she has bowel problems and ending up pooping all over the living room in like 11 different places. Zippy won't have anything to do with Skit ever since she spent her first full day at the vet. He hisses and swats at her with his paws. Jeremy found out yesterday that he was passed up yet another time for a promotion, which about broke his heart and mine too.
What a stinky week.
No comments:
Post a Comment