baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm just on a posting frenzy.

We got the garage cleaned out. If anyone wants a free Christmas tree, we have one. Just leave a comment. And we went to the recycling place and dropped off a nuch of old computer parts. I finished a book I was reading and started another while Jeremy continued with the GMAT studying.

lalalalalala.... It's been raining so much today. We need to clean out the gutters some time.


lalalalalalalalalal

I think there is a point in your life when you should stop letting people give you money so you can experience life and instead get a job and earn money for yourself. Maybe then the experiences would be more important. But that's just my opinion. Let's just say, if my kids want to go out of the country when they get older, more power to them. But after the first free international trip, they sure as hell better be getting a job and not harassing people for money so they can go again. Ain't going to happen. Having good experiences is one thing, but teaching someone to be a bum all the way into their twenties... that's another.

No comments: