baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, April 10, 2005

How many more days until graduation?

It's not coming soon enough....

Last week went pretty well I guess. Much better than the week before. Skit still isn't doing very well, but she isn't doing any worse.

Today, Jeremy's parents stopped by on their way from Florida and we went to get milkshakes with them. Fun times by all. His dad really loves the dogs.

Jerey didn't get home from work until like 3:30 last night and I stayed up and waited for him. We ended up sleeping until noon. Well, I got up long enough to give the animals some food and to let them out. After we got up, he studied for the GMAT and I worked on some biochem. Then we got into cleaning mode and cleaned up the outside porch a bunch. Why is it that I always end up picking up the poop from the dogs? I think i've done it every single time.

After shakes and sending off the inlaws, we went to the dogpark and read some more why we were there.

Then home and aspargus, couscous and mushrooms for dinner. it was mucho good.

I have a lot to do. I wish it were over with.

If I don't get 40 hours over the summer, I'm going to go jump out a window.

What was that countdown again until graduation?

No comments: