My back is killing me. It really hurts.
Jeremy and I just finished giving Perhaps a haircut. She looks really good. I did a really good job on shaping her beard. She got a hold of one of those little avon sampler lipsticks last night and she looked like a little hoochie from where it was all over her face.
Zippy has been mopey since Skit died. He goes around mewing and looking for her and spends alot of his day in the room where she passed away.
I'm done with the semester. Finals went ok. Maybe I'll get A's in all my classes. I took of today and tomorrow because I thought we were goign to go out of town, but Jermey wants to stay home and study for the GMAT. He's taking that at the end of May. So, instead we are cleaning the whole house. Jeremy is currently cleaning out the kitchen so that he can mop the floor. I'm trying to vaccuum the living room but it's not going very well because my back hurts so much.
Weight lifting starts on Wednesday. Hopefully my back is better by then.
sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment