baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nasty

It's nasty out. Rainy and cold and my pants are still wet from walking to my car. And I can barely feel hte fingers on my right hand for some reason.

I had a biochem test this morning. I think I did ok, but I thought that the last test and ended up getting a not so stellar grade. I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have another test tomorrow in econ. I'll start reading some for that in a bit.

Jeremy made vegetable terpura last night and it was really good. Especially the cabbage... Jeremy was surprised. I knew it would be good though :)

I wish it were summer.

I hope that Biochem in pharmacy school will be over the same material so that I don't have to learn anything new. watch it not be.

Maybe I'll just take a nap before work. I get paid on Friday! Jeremy gets paid today. Too bad we have a mortgage and a car payment and all that other 'living" expenses stuff. hmf.

No comments: