I don't really feel like recaping the entire trip, and Chris said he would write a post about it, so I won't.
After we got home and relaxed for a little bit, we got back in the car and headed to Ashland to pick up the puppies. I missed them so very much.
Even though I may not be the person that some people strive to be, there are reasons that I am the way I am. If you would care to hear about them, I'll be more than happy to talk to you. But don't be surprised when I'm defensive because you have already judged me before I even opened my mouth. Likewise, I won't be surprised when you get defensive right back at me.
I go through phases were I evaluate myself and make changes as I see fit. I make the changes that I see fit, not what other people see fit. Other people may help to influence my decisions about my life, but they do not make them, nor will they ever will.
No comments:
Post a Comment