baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Went to Keeneland today for Family Fun Day- the boys got their face painted- Jeremy wanted to get their extra early to get in line-  We always tell them the line is too long and we never do it, so we did it today.  By the time we made it to the grandstands, I wasn't feeling well.  I had driven separately from the boys because I was going to go to Louisville afterwards to spend time with Dad.  But, I had a slitting headache, and beckett knocked over my water and when some woman turned around and asked for two of our five seats, I was like eff it, I'm leaving.  Seriously lady, we're a family of five, even if three of them are wandering around like crazy people.  That doesn't mean that you can claim our seats.  I took Beckett and headed back to the car, but not without getting harassed by at least three drunk people. Apparently it is hysterically funny to have a double stroller but only one child in it. Seriously?

Anyways, but the time I made it to the car, I was pretty sure I was going to yak. I made it home okay- Beckett crashed as soon as I strapped him in. Tylenol didn't do anything for my headache, but I was able to sleep for a bit (Jeremy ended up getting home about 30 minutes after me).  when I woke up, still had a splitting headache, so I took Sudafed, which helped a lot.  I think it might have just been allergies, although I wasn't itchy or leaking snot like usually allergy symptoms.  Maybe it was a migraine.

Boys had fun playing outside while I was napping, and then again after I got up.  No one got burnt today.

No comments: