baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, April 15, 2016

Today was a really good day after I got home from work. Played outside with the boys and it was so nice.  Work was horrible because of stolen postal packages.

I would like to go do my workout, but my right butt cheek keeps cramping, at least for the past 30 minutes of so.  If my fit bit says I've been active for 30 minutes today already, I may just wait until tomorrow and do a double workout.

I've lost about 5 pounds since Mom passed away, and it was not intended. I'm actually below the weight that I'm most comfortable out, and it's a little awkward- a few people at work have commented on it, that I look skinner, and it's sorta like "yeah, that's what happens...."  I don't know---  when you gain 5 pounds people don't comment on it, but when I lose 5 pounds because my mom passed away, it's free territory.  it's just weird. I plan on trying to gain it back, but I'm not going to run out and stuff my face full of cheesecake to do it.  My BMI is still over 21.... it's like I want to tell people to give me a break-   and I know they are just expressing concern.  I guess it's just part of the journey.

No comments: