baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

We have a date night set up with a babysitter on 2.17.15. Something to look forward to, but I will miss spending time with the boys that day.

Looking through some old baby pictures of Wyatt and Liam.  Beckett looks almost identical to what Wyatt looked like when he was 10 months old.  It will be interesting to see what a year from now will tell  I've been meaning to get family pictures done, but that is easier said then done.  I have to get Wyatt's haircut, and that is an ordeal in itself when you have three little ones to watch.

Jeremy made some chocolate pies, and man, they are good.  He has been using the pressure cooker and the mixer like crazy for the past month. 

I'm nearing the end of P90X3-- just a few more weeks. The last month is a mismosh of the videos, so it will be nice to mix it up.  and then.... I start the most amazing awesome hybrid schedule of insanity/P90x/Insanity Max/P90X3/Piyo/T25--- were basically I do a different workout every single day for 18 freaking weeks.  WHHHAATATTTT? it is going to be awesome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time we come down for a visit, I will join you again! (assuming it's after my ankle is healed). Enjoy your date night! Where will you guys go?

Virginia's Mom said...

I have been riding my pedal bike at home and doing PT exercises at home because my finger makes me cry when I drive or sleepy when I take pain pills. I'm exercising because of you and Jeremy being such good examples. I'm hoping one Sunday toward the end of the month we can come and take your family for lunch and bring you your Christmas tide

Virginia's Mom said...

May your date night be perfect

Virginia said...

we are going to Fat Tuesday at Red Mile. I will be eating $30 worth of pralines.