Here is the activity we did today... We put food coloring into water, and put them on the porch to freeze. Tomorrow, we will have blocks to play with. Granted, it might be too cold outside to play, so we might bring them in to play with in the bathtub. Tomorrow we have the day off, but I was going to go into work for a bit to get caught up... But likely I will not be able to with all the snow that is expected.
Here are my guns. It's crazy to think how far I've come upper bodywise. I remember when I first did Insanity, there was a section where you had to do 16 push ups in a row, and I thought, there is never a time when I will be able to do this. Now, I can do 200 push ups in a workout (and it will suck), but I never have any doubt that I can get it done. Now, I just need to get that darn pull up off my bucket list.
1 comment:
Yay! It feels good when you can actually see results! Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment