Beckett threw up three times today. The first two times on Jeremy, the last time on me. It was so sad because he threw up all over me while nursing, then wanted to immediately start nursing again because he couldn't understand why he needed to get cleaned up when he felt so bad.
The entire driveway was a sheet of ice and I spent an hour trying to clean it off. did a pretty good job, and Wyatt came out and helped me a bit.
Liam and Jeremy went out sledding at Shriner's this morning and it went a lot better than the last time we went. I stayed home with Beckett and Wyatt and watched Frozen.
I am super sore from shoveling, much more so than earlier this week. The icey slush is much heavier and my back is feeling it now.
I was able to do an hour long P90x workout tonight. Lots of lower body stuff, which was good since I was so sore from Shoveling. The boys came down and actually played in the basement with me down there, which they never do.
Jeremy made French onion soup, complete with cheese and crusty bread. It was super rich, and after so much vomiting today, I was SO not into it. I know it hurts Jeremy's feelings when I'm not 100% into the food he cooks, but man, it was like eating a bowl full of butter. And he ate two and half bowls of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment