My children will likely think I'm crazy because i am always sniffing them. It's evolution, you know it? All the kids who smelled like crack were cuddled and loved. And the kids who didn't were given a little less attention, and likely didn't make it to adulthood. End result? Survival of the smell good babies?
So very tired. Beckett really likes to nurse every hour or so during the dY... I guess it is good that he doesn't do it during the night. It's hard on me though because even when he is spitting up and I know he just needs to settle his stomach for 20 minutes or so, he is upset and wants to nurse for comfortable. I can't get him to take a pacifier from me anymore...only Jeremy can. It's like he knows I have to boobs and he isn't going to tolerate anything else.
The boys got haircuts today. Wyatt's hair is really short. It's a little sad. I didn't intend for her to cut it that short, but I guess becuEe his hair is so fine, it is Ella the only hair cut that would work. Bye looks like such a little boy. I can't believe he is going to b two soon. He seems so much older because he talks so well and is SO smart.
Liam's allergies have been acting up. Lots of coughing and his skin is pretty bad. I wish we could get his skin under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment